Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not Much ...

Okay, add a few phone-call interruptions to the scattered afternoon and not much got "finished" today. At the same time, I feel fairly good about the day. I got some organizational things done and feel like I am really heading to a break-through point on having a sufficient number of things to actually start releasing products fairly soon. Work on new logos is progressing along with work on a variety of City Streets locations, as well as some layout issues.
I am shooting for some releases in April. If that happens I can submit some of them to the Ennies. Honestly, if I am able to get things out in April I will do my best to have releases from several submitters that have work into me now. I'll be honest though, I thought I would be ready at several points in the past and wasn't. With what I have now though, I am a bit less dependent on other's work so I have higher hopes.
I suppose part of it is my personal insistence on having 5 products ready to go, one freebie and 4 others, before starting releases. I don't want to hit with a freebie and then only have 1-2 things ready to go afterwards. I want to hit a regular schedule of releases. I would like to start with one every 2 weeks and move to a release every week or so if I can. I am still trying to work that out.
Well, a few hours left today, maybe I'll get something finished off.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Having 5 ready to go before you launch is a great idea, as you will have a built in pull to get people to come back and check out the latest products that way. I think you're being smart about it.