Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick People ...

Okay, whatever is running through the family appears to be some sort of virus. Not feeling great today myself but the baby has been spiking high fevers since Friday morning. Well, nice to know that with child number 4 we are "doing everything right" and yes, it does seem to be a virus." After a few days of high fevers you need to have a baby's ears and throat checked, etc. He does have a sore throat, but everything appears to be viral. Nice to know as after the trip to the doctor we had to drive straight to the kids' school to pick up our 8 year old. He had a fever --big surprise.

Apparently there is a "contract in the mail" dealing with the kids' game I was trying to shop around last summer. It still sounds to me like this company has a different but related game in the works and is thinking about buying me out as lawsuit prevention. I have been around games and gaming enough to know that people come up with similar ideas. I am not going to be one of those egotistical people that tries to claim his ideas were "stolen" (unless I honestly believe that to be true) and then tries to sue someone. I am guessing that in order to find out more, I'll be signing a NDA and, well, not talking about it again. We'll see.

I hope to get some sketching or writing done tonight. Yes, my wife is on-call and I have sick kids here at home with me. Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

No comments: