Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something Anyway

Well, there is a website update for GU showing some new logos. Couldn't get the idea I have in mind for a new website re-design to work. Might have been the fact that I am still not feeling well. I did get a little bit of writing done so that is good. Actually felt better this evening and was more active coaching DD's soccer practice. The miracle of ibuprofen. I know, I know, why didn't I take some earlier in the day?
Soccer schedules for the weekend are in. DS#1 and DD have schedules for the season, DS#2 only has the first two weekends (and those have already changed several times). Yes, I have entered them in the Palm Pilot with their different colors to see the overlaps and, well, the season should be "interesting."
Time to sleep this gunk out. A new weather front comes through tonight, hopefully that will help, even if it does make things warm, cloudy, and muggy.

No comments: